Pontiac FFA Alumni are the community support organization for the Pontiac FFA Chapter. Made up of anyone desiring to support the members and activities of the Pontiac FFA.
Major Activities of the Pontiac FFA Alumni:
- Partner with FFA members for a successful auction in February
- Judge and offer food stand for the Section 9 Proficiency Awards in February
- Road Rally - Driving scavenger hunt held annually in August
- Leadership Rally - Host invitational competitions for FFA members in March
- Scholarship Raffle - Spring
- Scholarship Interviews - Award FFA members with scholarships to pursue higher education April
- Host tours, guest speak, and chaperone throughout the year
National FFA Alumni and Supporters membership is open to anyone who is interested in supporting and promoting agriculture, agricultural education and the FFA on the local, state and national level.
If you are proud of FFA and want to help local FFA members acquire knowledge and experience from agricultural education and FFA activities – the FFA Alumni is for you! FFA advisors and members all across the country rely on FFA Alumni volunteers to help support their chapters through the gifts of time, talent and resources. Give back your skills, starting at the local level.
Agricultural education programs rely on volunteers to assist in getting community support and to give teachers more time and freedom to do what they do best—teach students. Join us!